If you’re looking for an easy and efficient way to disinfect your business, a disinfectant spray gun is a perfect solution. With a disinfectant spray gun, you can quickly and easily disinfect all of your surfaces, without having to worry about getting any of the disinfectants on yourself.
How to select a disinfectant spray gun?
Different types of spray guns – There are many spray guns are airless, air-assisted, and air-operated – are available on the market. The most important factor in choosing the right disinfectant spray gun for your needs is to identify what type of surfaces you’ll be cleaning.
- Airless spray guns are best suited for cleaning large areas quickly and efficiently. They’re also ideal for use in tight spaces, like in between equipment or in hard-to-reach corners.
- Air-assisted spray guns are perfect for smaller areas and delicate surfaces. They provide a more targeted stream of disinfectant, making them ideal for use on electronics, in bathrooms, or in other high-touch areas.
- Air-operated spray guns are the most versatile type of disinfectant spray gun. They can be used for both large and small areas, and they offer a variety of nozzle sizes and pressures to suit your needs.
Space – It’s important to consider the size of the space you’ll be cleaning when selecting a disinfectant spray gun. If you’re cleaning a large area, like a warehouse or factory floor, an airless spray gun is your best bet. If you’re cleaning a smaller area, like an office or home, an air-assisted or air-operated spray gun is a better choice.
Nozzles – The type of nozzle you choose will also affect the performance of your disinfectant spray gun. Nozzles come in different sizes and shapes, and each one offers different benefits.
Pressure – The pressure of the disinfectant spray gun is another important factor to consider. If you’re cleaning a large area, you’ll need a high-pressure spray gun to ensure that the disinfectant reaches all surfaces. If you’re cleaning a smaller area, or if you’re using a delicate surface, you’ll need a lower-pressure spray gun. Lower-pressure spray guns offer more control and prevent the disinfectant from damaging delicate surfaces.
Portability – If you’ll be cleaning in different areas, or if you need to move the disinfectant spray gun around frequently, portability is an important factor to consider. Airless and air-operated spray guns are the most portable options, while air-assisted spray guns are the least portable.
What are the benefits of using a disinfectant spray gun?
There are many benefits to using a disinfectant spray gun, including the following:
- Quick and easy: Disinfecting with a spray gun is quick and easy. You can quickly and easily apply the disinfectant to all surfaces, without having to worry about getting any of the disinfectants on yourself.
- Efficient: Disinfecting with a spray gun is an efficient way to clean. With a disinfectant spray gun, you can cover a large area in a short amount of time.
- Safe: Disinfecting with a spray gun is a safe way to clean. By using a disinfectant spray gun, you can avoid contact with harmful chemicals and keep yourself and others safe from exposure.
Disinfecting with a spray gun is a quick, easy, and safe way to clean. When choosing a disinfectant spray gun, be sure to consider the type of surfaces you’ll be cleaning, the size of the space you’re cleaning, and the type of nozzle you need.