Create a crystal-clear small business plan and turn your business goals into reality.
Why is it so tough to write a small business plan? It’s true that many business owners simply don’t bother making business plans. Some people might argue that they are time-consuming and require a lot of effort. That’s certainly true.
But is that a good excuse for not planning your business? Well, I can’t think of any situation where having a plan made things worse!
- give your business focus and clarify your vision
- enable you to determine your business structure
- help you plan your start-up costs
- focus on your target customers and the void your product or service fills for them
- get you to better understand who your competitors are and compare your strengths and weaknesses to theirs
- help you determine your share of the market as well as the share you can realistically expect to capture through your marketing and sales efforts
- give you the perfect opportunity to devise a management team and structure, and plan your human resources requirements
- help you determine your break-even point, profitability and cash flow through proper and thorough financial forecasting
- showcase your products and services to potential investors, lenders and stakeholders you seek to help you build and grow your business
…and much, much more.
Despite all the information online on how to write a plan, you might be thinking…
- Where do I start?
- How much of this do I do on my own?
- How do I know my business plan will attract the investors or lenders I need to fund my business?
Who am I and what do I know about business planning?
My name is Adil. Think of me as the guy who knows a thing or two about plans! Seriously though, with over 12 years experience helping companies of all sizes conceptualize and develop business and market strategies, I know what it takes to put together a solid plan. I’ve also helped many small business owners raise capital and secure loans.
So I put this website together not only to answer your questions, but to show you, step-by-step, how to hit the ground running and turn your planning efforts into an exciting, motivating and meaningful experience that will help you make the right decisions about your business.
To your success!